Clan [WWII] TurNinG PoInT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOrum for Clan WW II Starcraft Brood War

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clan recruiting game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rommel
Admin
Rommel

clan recruiting game Empty
PostSubject: clan recruiting game   clan recruiting game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:01 pm

Post games here and if u know a map maker plz ask them to make a map for this clan!

so im thinking for this clan recruiting game will be d.i.e or Final Hour
Back to top Go down
jackhandey

PostSubject: Re: clan recruiting game   clan recruiting game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Are there any other good ww1/2 maps we could use? The only other one I really play is WW1 TGW.
Back to top Go down
Terranhnt[WWII]

Terranhnt[WWII]

PostSubject: Re: clan recruiting game   clan recruiting game I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:14 pm

there are quite a few good ones which include:

eh i cant remember right now im sick and the games are on the computer that had a hard drive failure so i lost all of the games but Rommel should have most of them. I know that most of the good ones have to do with WW2. Some that i vaguely remember were:

Western Front, Eastern Front, Rommels war in Africa, Normandy, and Italy's Revenge

The names are not right but like i said im sick.

For recruitments purposes we would probably want to use a WW1/2 game that covers the entire war, not just sections, unless we decide to make people go through multiple maps to prove their skill and/or dedication.

I am not a map maker but I am a skilled map editor. I have edited many of the maps on SC such as Civilization, Zergling Blood, DIE, SAW, and a couple of others. If you guys get me the map I can do what I know in changing it according when I start feeling better.

Last edited by Terranhnt[WWII] on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ZeldereX.com?ref=e4d048b88b83af2fb87e4b571d92506b
xxkomxx[ScM]

PostSubject: Re: clan recruiting game   clan recruiting game I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm

What do you need
I can help with some stuff
and also hav a mapmaker friend
Back to top Go down
stephybear

stephybear

PostSubject: Re: clan recruiting game   clan recruiting game I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:17 pm

kom can u ask him to make a clan ww2 recruitment map?
Back to top Go down
jackhandey

PostSubject: Re: clan recruiting game   clan recruiting game I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Wouldn't we be better off using a map that people actually play on a regular basis and have experience with?
Back to top Go down
Terranhnt[WWII]

Terranhnt[WWII]

PostSubject: Re: clan recruiting game   clan recruiting game I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Yes and No

If we use a map that other people are familiar with then they know what to expect and they can use the same old skills they have always been using.

If we use a map that other people are not familiar with then we know what their actual skill level as well as other key information tidbits that could come in handy later (can they improvise?, can they adapt?, are they able to effectively use all or most sects of the country?, etc.).
Back to top Go down
http://ZeldereX.com?ref=e4d048b88b83af2fb87e4b571d92506b
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan recruiting game   clan recruiting game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan recruiting game
Page 1 of 1